Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's such an honor to be nominated...

As others have posted, I was startled to discovered that I was one of the nominees for the 2006 Homeshool Blog Awards, in the category of Best Crafts, Plans & Projects Blog. Thanks to whomever submitted my name.

I don't know how to make a click on the photo take you to the list of categories and nominees, so here is the main link. The list of nominees makes a great resource to find new ideas on the web, so go forth and find something extra while I gather up new items to photograph.

This should encourage me to post more often.

I'll take a new set of photos from what I've been making and what I've been receiving, what I should be mailing and haven't yet, and what I will be teaching to other families in just a couple of weeks.

No comments: