Sunday, November 12, 2006

ATC 40 - Page 13

Cards 1..3 are from the Brownie lass in the Scouting family. Card 1 was made at my party. Cards 2 and 3 were brought from home. Card 3 features three orange pompons, which gives it dimension.

Cards 4..6 are from the Scouting mother in the family. She is the other Webelos den leader. I lead the den with my son and her older boy, she leads the den with her younger son. Then I assist with my daughter's Brownie Troop and she leader her daughter's Brownie Troop. This lady made Cards 4 and 5 at the party. It was so fun to see what other people did with my materials. It was a good shake-up for my own ideas. Card 6 she brought from home, featuring elements of the Scouting world that we share.

Cards 7..9 are from the Artist on Page 12. Cards 7 and 8 are ones he brought from home, Card 9 is the last card he made on site. I really like Card 7. As always, click on the photo to see it larger, but the words around the Mona Lisa say: Who in their right mind would let you play with a masterpiece?

No comments: