Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Trying an e-mail post

Blogger allows remote posts sent by e-mail. Since I have been so remiss in posting these last weeks, I'll try this method. I can always enhance the formatting later.
:
I have been a busy bee for my Summer Band job. I manage the personnel for our 60-member Summer Concerts in the Park. I'm also a musician with the group. My dad just retired from Summer Concerts in the Park after 60 seasons, and my husband has been a sub but this is his first year of nine-week full membership with Summer Concerts in the Park. Hooray for Kid-Watching Grandma.
:

:
But this blog is supposed to be about art. Not a lot of time for art in May. I finished my April bonus card for the CMP ATC swap. I found an ATC magazine: ATC Quarterly. I'll review more soon. Band will move from panic mode to maintenance mode in the next week or two. I need to come up with a card for "At Water's Edge." I have many detailed seashell stamps.... Hmmm. Now I have a crafty idea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you posting again. :)

Poppins