Saturday, October 14, 2006

ATC 40 - Page 9

Cards 1..7 are from a friend from my Scottish group. She is exactly one day younger than I am. In her mid-30s, she started belly dancing lessons and really enjoys them. Recently she started lessons in Indian dance, even though many in the class are half or a quarter of her age. She talks to the moms, she says.

She made me three cards to keep and four cards that I can decorate and pass along. A round-robin card.

Card 8 is from my best friend from school, Reve. Thangai is Tamil for little sister and Akka is Tamil for big sister.
On the back of the card, she gave a Krypto:

{1, 3, 7, 11, 12}
{2}

Use all five upper numbers once and only once, in any order, to achieve the answer of the bottom number. If you solve it, leave the answer in the comments.

Card 9 is from Reve's mom, who I call Periamma, which means Aunt Who Is Older Than My Mother.

2 comments:

Raven's Path said...

(12/(11-7))/3 + 1=2

Anonymous said...

Looks like you made out like a bandit.
They are really awesome keepsakes from all of your friends too.

Kim from relaxed homeskool