Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Most popular search of the season

With the free version of Site Meter, I am able track the last 100 visits to my site. It lists city/state/country, how long viewers linger, how many pages are read. Interesting, but I don't obsess over it. My next visitor will be 2,222, though. That's cool.

Site Meter also tracks what brought readers to my site. If it was Google or some other search engine, it usually also lists what the search phrase was that snared Heidicrafts.

In the last week, there has been a noticeable increase in seekers of boars heads (a prop for a madrigal dinner, presumably), so I have moved my tutorial link to the upper section of the right sidebar.

Please, any seekers, feel free to ask a question in the comments if you need more information on any of the topics I mention here.

1 comment:

Lynanne said...

I hear the word "poop" is a magnet for google traffic. Probably not the kind of visitors you want to attract, though. One of the big draws to my blog seems to be "grey/gray baby poop." Ooops.